GitHub is the platform that every developer use, GitHub also has ton lot of feature to use but not all are visible to a general audience. In this article I have listed some of the best GitHub extensions to use, there are many in the market and I have selected some of the most useful extensions out of them.
It allows you to toggle between the normal GitHub contribution chart and an isometric pixel art version. It also gives you a nice visual representation of your progress over the years.
This extension has a lot of features like : It most help you clean out the code and the changes made by other users.
- Making whitespace characters visible
- Adding one-click merge conflict fixers
- Adding reaction avatars showing who reacted to a comment
- Letting you hide every event except comments or unresolved comments in issues and PRs
- Linking issue/PR references and URLs in code and conversation titles
- Adding the option to wait for checks when merging a PR
- Adding a button to revert all the changes to a file in a PR.
- It displays :
- The whole repository size and each file size.
- Download link of the repository.
- You can copy file content directly to the clipboard.
These are some of the best GitHub plugins for good developers. So that’s it for now I have listed all the useful GitHub extensions that I know. There are a lot of other extensions you can use to enhance your experience. If you want to explore other awesome GitHub extensions, you can check this link.