This is 2021 and things are moving online with much faster rate now, from small startups to mega comanies every one is making their business online. All this things have opened new way to get your new job or internships. Colleges are closed due to covid and hence that pushes the educatiom to a new online medium.
In this article, I have curated a list of the best online courses to look for, for a better job or even to build your own social presence which is quite important these days.
The computer is the new hot topic, now it has picked up its pace. With every other company running their business online they need more and more Computer Science engineers to look after their database and manage the platform for them. Harvard CS50 is an entry-level free online computer science course that helps you to learn how you can think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently.
- Learns concepts abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, software engineering, and web development and Expert instruction
- Course videos and readings
- Quizzes with feedback
- Assignments with peer feedback
- Rating 4.8
- Duration: 12 Weeks (6–18 hours per week)
IBM is one of the oldest tech companies in the world they are on this planet for more than 100 years now. They know how things work in the field of computers and data science. IBM Data Science Professional Certificate course helps you to pursue a career in machine learning or data science to develop career-relevant skills and experience this curse doesn’t require any prerequisite and best suited for newbies.
- 100% online courses
- Flexible schedule
- Languages: English, Russian, French.
- Graded quizzes with feedback
- Duration: Approx. 10 months to complete
- Self-paced learning option
- handle Events Programmatically
- Write conditional and looping logic in JS
- catch and handle errors
- Duration: 5 hours
- platform: Udemy
Social media is the new way to interact with this world. All your firns family members use social media in some or another way. Social media is the way to increase your business sales and to implement new marketing strategies. Mastering Social Media is a skill that will fetch you a good income from corporate businesses to small startups that need someone to handle their social media accounts.
- Course by: Udemy
- Duration: Two to three hours
- Qualification: A certificate
- Cost of certificate: the course is free
- easy to learn
- all the core concepts included
Data is the new gold with the ever-increasing demand for data analytics and data scientist. This course would give you an introduction to Excel and cover data wrangling, spreadsheet management, and basic data analysis – and the fact that it’s led by a university would definitely help it stand out on your CV. Microsoft Excel is a very general software that is used by companies all around the world to make paychecks or to monitor their company performance over the years.
- Course by: the University of British Columbia (via edX)
- Duration: Six weeks (four to six hours per week)
- Qualification: Professional certificate
- Cost of certificate: £16 and the course is free to learn
- Will make an Excel professional
- Top faculty
- easy to adapt
Thanks for reading this article so far. If you like these online courses, then please share them with your friends and colleagues. If you have any questions or feedback, then please drop a comment down below. PEACE